Residential programme (duration of 8 weeks followed by outpatient care). Day programmes and outpatient services are offered at the centre.
**Essentials for the In-patient program
- Products for personal care ( toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo).
- Comfortable clothes, outfit, clothes for gym and pyjamas/nightdress ( for a week only)
- Mobile and charges
- Laptop, iPad (plus small chargers)
- File, notebooks and pen/pencil
- Shoes- sport slippers, bedroom slipper, comfortable shoes
- Medications should be brought in their original package. Place all medication with the doctor’s prescription in a bag marked with your name and identity number (medicines will be kept at the clinic upon your arrival).
- Personal towels (large and small)
- Identity card
- Small amount of cash
- A packet of water
- Alarm clock
- Soap and cloth detergent
- things to make your room more comfortable and welcoming
Note. Each person is responsible for his personal belongings
**Items not allowed
- Soft drinks
- Books on Diets
Upon referral patients are assessed by the responsible team. They are then guided to follow the best suitable programme to address their needs. Patients can either be referred to follow:
- Residential Programme – duration is indefinite and will be discussed between their assigned multidisciplinary team. They follow both group and individual sessions to including psychodynamic, psychoeducational and groups. Family is also offered support through support groups held on a regular basis by a counsellor and also individually during session with psychologists.
- Day Programme – Patients follow groups during the day as instructed by their multidisciplinary team.
- Out patients – Out patient care is also offered in cases where residential care is not needed.
Membership available for patients following an outpatient programme.