Local Studies on Eating Disorders and Obesity
- Zarb, R. (2020). The experience of stress on eating behaviour in female university students (Bachelor’s dissertation).
- Chetcuti, K. (2020). Perceptions of orthorexia nervosa amongst health care professionals (Bachelor’s dissertation).
- Grech Orr, S. (2018). Women, media, and eating disorders: a thematic analysis (Higher Diploma long essay).
- Cuschieri, S. (2017). Is obesity all about excess food and sedentary lifestyle? Advances in Obesity, Weight Management & Control, 6(6), 00175.
- Gauci, C., & Calleja, A. (2017). Childhood obesity : a priority area of the Maltese presidency of the Council of the European Union. Journal of the Malta College of Pharmacy Practice, 23, 31-34.
- Falzon Aquilina, F., Grech, A., Zerafa, D., Agius, M., & Voon, V. (2015). ‘Dar Kenn Ghal Sahhtek’ – an eating disorder and obesity service in Malta. Psychiatria Danubina, 27(1), 526-529.
- Grech, A. (2013). Eating disorders in Malta. Psychiatria Danubina, 25 (Suppl. 2), S256-257.